Vision & Mission
To strengthen the partnership of knowledge between theory and practice in order to enhance the capability of economy and humanity.
- Research and evidence based identification, chalking out and mapping of existing gaps between acquired ‘skills & knowledge’ and putting into action of the same.
- Engaging all stakeholders and beneficiaries to develop a participatory and accountable atmosphere that would promote dissemination of knowledge through a mutually benefitting teaching-learning entre.
- Introducing a discovery and innovative knowledge plantation method where the nature, science, modernization, globalization and digitalization will act as prime factors to nurture the cognitive thinking.
Core Values of CUST
- Birth of the nation and sacrifice of the martyrs.
- Own identity and root.
- Others to ensure respect for self.
- Own religion.
- Contribution of seniors.
- Dream Large to grow large.Drive the dream, don’t be dream-driven.
- Value the dream and emotion of common mass.
- Carry forward the dream of predecessors.
- Entrants must be ethically sound and possess demonstrative skill and knowledge.
- Promotion is to be based on achievement of KPI that projects performance and dedication.
- Students’ Assessment is to be based on academic achievement, skills, social responsibility, extracurricular activities and level of participation, certified by the relevant industry.
- Assessment of achievement of KPI is to be participatory though with varied scales.
- Promotion of sharing knowledge and resource.
- Ensure thriftiness and instill it in routine life.
- Inculcation of a culture of innovation and originality.
- Ability to make constructive criticism and to appreciate others creativity and innovation.
- Believing that silence of night nurses creativity and innovation.
- Inherently follows the primary role of university that exchanges knowledge to advance the society for the cause of humanity.
- Rewarding for the activity that generates and disseminates knowledge beneficial to the national and global economy and humanity.
- Accepts diverse viewpoints, perspectives and discourse.
- Prohibits engagement in illegal or immoral activities under the guise of academic pursuit.
- Values the spirit of free enquiry that leads to promotion of intellectual growth and enlightenment.
- Appreciates humble reception of assigned tasks and efficient accomplishment of the same.
- Keeps abreast with developments in own field in order to enhance competencies to confront the ever-changing challenges.
- Earns recognition of the claimed competencies in subject-matter from the national and global bodies.
- Possesses the capability to assimilate any constructive criticism and make use of them to ensure increased performance.
- Constant adherence to professional ethics.
- Pays due credit recognition to other’s knowledge and contribution.
- Develops a feeling in cognitive domain that upholds institutional interests, justice, transparency and fairness by demolishing the craze for personal gain.
Accountability in 21st Century
- Encourages peer-ship and participatory team-building work culture where every member evaluates his/her counterpart more competent.
- Develops a culture where brain cells can spontaneously recognize the justice and action of work that benefits the university for both short term and long term goal.
- Takes pride in shouldering responsibility and own the commitments that are involved in the tasks and their implementation.
- Follows both formal and informal regulation and governance in the routine life that ensures maintenance of legislated compliances.
- Remains answerable to the superiors for own actions and for the colleagues whom he/she mentors.