Minimum Qualification Required for MBA
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Candidates who have passed Bachelor from any Subject/ Discipline/ Equivalent from any approved university may apply.
|CAT-1||(i)||A 4 year Bachelor (BBA/ B Com./ Hons’) degree from any discipline.|
|(ii)||In case of two year BA/B.Sc./B.Com degree, does not fulfill the 15 years schooling requirement; a master degree will be required in such case.|
|(iii)||A minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 4-point scale or at least Second Class in all exams.|
|(iv)||Qualifying in CUST admission test or minimum score of 550 (CBT 213) in both TOEFL & GMAT|
Academic qualification other than the above need to contact Admissions Office to check the eligibility
Required Documents for Submission
- Attested Photocopy of all Board Mark Sheets and Certificate/Testimonials
- 4 Copies colored passport size and 2 copies stamp size photograph signed by the applicant
- A level appeared candidates are required to submit attested photocopy of A2 statement of entry and Mark Sheets of their A’S Level Exam.
- Nationality certificate from proper authority/Birth certificate/National ID Card.
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit attested photocopy of (i) “Provisional Certificate” from Ministry of Liberation war affaires. (ii) MuktiBarta (iii) Gazette (iv) “National ID” of the freedom fighter (v) Birth Certificate/Death Certificate of the Freedom Fighter.
* All documents submitted in connection with an application become the property of the university.
***Original papers: All original certificates and transcripts have to be shown at the time of admission.