Graduated Program Fees Structure
Spring & Fall Semester
|Program with Duration||Total Credits||Total Semesters||Form Fees (Tk)||Admission Fees (Tk)||Tuition Fees Per Credit (Tk)||Per Semester Fees||Development Fees Per Semester||Total Fees (Tk)|
|MBA (For BBA Graduate)
Program(s) Fees Structure after applicable Tuition Fees Waiver/ Scholarship
|Programs||Total Program Fees
|Criteria of Result based Scholarship (with % of Scholarship)|
|GPA 5.00 in both SSC & HSC (without 4th Subject)||GPA 5.00 in both SSC & HSC (with 4th Subject)||Total GPA 9.00 or above of SSC & HSC (with 4th Subject)||Total GPA 8.00 or above of SSC & HSC (with 4th Subject)||Total GPA 7.50 or above of SSC & HSC (with 4th Subject)||Total GPA 7.00 or above of SSC & HSC (with 4th Subject)|
|Waiver on Tuition Fees||100%||70%||60%||50%||30%||10%|
The Following conditions will however apply:
- Clear admission fees at the time of admission or at best before class commencement.
- Semester fees with development fees and one-third tuition fees of total tuition fees in a semester would be paid within the 15 days of class commencement.
- One-third tuition fees of total tuition fees in a semester payment before the midterm examination and rest before the final examination.
- Scholarship/Financial Aid will be adjusted in a semester by the recommendations of appropriate committee.
- Failing to ensure payment within the due date will be charged late payment fees as determined by the university.
- Payment notice will be strictly followed during the tenure of studentship at CUST.
- CUST has a provision for monthly payment if any student wants by consulting with the authority.
- Semester fee and 50% of the Tuition fees have to be paid before class commencement (Last date of payment will be declared by the department). 25% of the Tuition fees have to be paid before Mid-term Examination (Last date of payment will be declared by the department). Remaining 25% of the Tuition fees have to be paid before Semester Final Examination (Last date of payment will be declared by the department).
- For nonpayment within the deadline, student may continue his/her study with late payment fee of Tk. 1000. The late payment could be made before or with the next payment. Before Semester Final all dues amount must be cleared.
- If a student drops a semester/ drops all courses registered in a semester within the 14 days after class commencement, his/her tuition fees will only be adjusted with the tuition fees payable during the next registration of courses. Besides, if the student cancels his/her admission after dropping a semester/dropping all courses, such tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Fee for Retake, Repeat and Improvement of each course 100% of tuition fee.
- Mid-term and Semester Final Makeup Examination fee Tk. 500 of each course.
Collection of Admission Form: Admission Form is available at Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on payment of Tk. 1000/- (non-refundable).