Students with good academic records from other recognized universities/institutions are eligible to transfer credits to CUST programs. Students willing to transfer from another university/institution must have transcripts of completed courses and grades, together with copies of certificates and mark sheets of SSC or HSC or “O” and “A” levels or equivalent. These transcripts will be evaluated against the minimum entry requirement at CUST. The expert panel will decide upon submitting successful applications with required documents. Students have to pay 5,000 Tk. as fees of application.
- A student may transfer a maximum of 60 credits earned at previously attended universities/institutions toward CUST programs.
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutions must be submitted.
- Only credits on which a student has earned the grade “C”or above will be transferable to CUST.
- For the purposes of transferring credits, School Dean, Chairs of departments and Experts will determine equivalence of courses and may also refer cases to the Equivalence Committee if needed.
- Transferred credits and grades are not included in calculating the GPA/CGPA at CUST.
- Panel decision will be considered as final.
Request for transfer of credential shall be filed in the Registrar’s Office. A student shall secure clearance from the Registrar’s Office and have this signed by the respective departments indicated in the form, prior to the issuance of the transfer of credentials.